Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love & Chrome: A New Adult Motorcycle Club Erotic Romance


Thank you to my UK readers!! 

Love & Chrome is here!! 

Thank you to my new friends in the UK for buying my book minutes, MINUTES, after it went live on Amazon UK. I LOVE YOU!!  lived in the UK for 2.5 years, my daughter was born at the John Radcliffe in Oxford, and today I'm missing your wonderful country even more!  xxxx

About Love & Chrome

At eighteen, Aubrey Watts ran from her small town of Las Verdes, Arizona, leaving behind the boy she loved, and the wild life of the Verde Demon Motorcycle Club. Seven years later, she returns to say goodbye to her dying father, and finds the boy she once loved now a very powerful man.

Available on Amazon, Smashwords, Page Foundry, and Kobo. Coming very soon (hopefully) to Google Play, Nook, and iTunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.